This is my first time trying to develop film. I just bought a camera from ebay and the seller said everything was working fine. The film I used was the Ilford hp5 plus and I developed it with the cinestill df96 and used the JOBO 1520 tank. Here is a picture of the developed film. Below are two of them.
Only the middle frames of the film were developed. I used the instruction manual for the film developer and followed it word for word.
The film was loaded in a bathroom with no light coming in because it was midnight and all the lights in the house were off. I had the chemical at 80 Fahrenheit, agitated for 3 minutes straight. For the agitation I did inversions about 6 inversions every 10 seconds. After the developer I did the Ilford wash method and took the film out.
I can think of a bunch of different things however I don't think the camera is the problem because a couple of frames were developed. I probably loaded the film incorrectly or didn't agitate correctly I really can't tell. If anyone has an idea just let me know because I really want to know where I went wrong.
If anymore information is needed just let me know.