This theme seeks your best straight-out-of-camera JPEGs: no adjustments, curves, tweaks, post-processing, cropping, or straightening is allowed. Think "Polaroid", "Instax", "Kodamatic", etc.
Be as creative as you can before pressing the shutter button: external filters, in-camera filters, in-camera HDR functionality, scene modes, or other creative settings are acceptable if set/configured before the image is captured.
This also means no processed raw images: shoot RAW+JPEG if you want, but only submit the JPEG produced from the camera.
Scans of film shots are welcome to submit too. Please use your best judgment as to what constitutes "creative darkroom techniques" or scan touchups. Follow the spirit of the rule as best as you can.
There's no way to enforce the SOC rule, this is all on the honor system. Let's have some fun and see what we can get, Polaroid-style. =)
Edit: Editing for downsizing or reducing JPEG quality only to satisfy the 2MB upload limit is perfectly acceptable. Sorry for not making that clear originally.
- Vote up as many images as you like
- Please, up votes only! Do NOT vote down your competitors! If you don't like an image, don't vote
- Voting closes on March 1, 2021 at 12:00 AM UTC. The winner will be chosen based on votes at that time
- One photo submission per answer. Multiple entries are encouraged, but please don't spam answers. The aim is quality over quantity.
- Post only photos taken by yourself or the person with you.
- All entries should include a line of text with the location, subject, and date.
- The submitted image must conform to this site's content license, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 (CC BY-SA 4.0) with attribution required.
- Do not use this as a forum for photo critique. Use chat instead, or ask a new question about your image.
Suggest a theme for the next contest. Leave a single comment below in the format,
Theme: <one sentence description>
Upvote the comment(s) with the theme you would like to see next time.