I am starting to develop more and more experience as an editorial photographer and I like to focus on current events around my city. That means that I find myself often submitting pics to Shutterstock from my car or other "mobile" locations to get my pictures approved as quickly as possible.
Right now I do:
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 saving to RAW+Fine
- Connect my iPad to the G7 via the built in WiFi router; I can only download the JPEGs via this method, RAW cannot be done over WiFi
- Panasonic ImageApp on my iPad to transfer the images and save them to my iPad camera roll
- Use the iPad to review the images and decide which ones I actually want to submit
- Send the images to my iPhone via AirDrop
- Submit the images via the Shutterstock Contributor app
Does the above process introduce any loss of quality into my images? I have checked to make sure that the metadata is all there and it otherwise seems like the same image, but maybe I'm missing something.