After another delay, I've decided to take the initiative to start another photo competition here.
The theme for this competition is "Lomography". The challenge is to post the best picture that would fall short of "professional" photographic standards. For example, photos taken on old or cheap digital cameras that have low resolution, photos taken on long-expired film, or photos which exhibit significant "mistakes" such as light leaks. For more information, see the Wikipedia article on lomography.
For clarity, the word "lomography" refers to the genre of photography, not to the photographic brand Lomography. Photos submitted need not necessarily be taken on Lomography-brand equipment.
- Vote up as many images as you like
- Please, upvotes only! Do NOT vote down your competitors! If you don't like an image, don't vote. If you believe an image doesn't meet the guidelines, comment on it or bring it up in chat.
- Voting closes on June 1, 2020 at 00:00 UTC. The winner will be chosen based on votes at that time
- One photo submission per answer. Multiple entries are encouraged, but please don't spam answers. The aim is quality over quantity.
- Post only photos taken by yourself or the person with you.
- All entries should include a line of text with the location, subject, and date. It's also recommended to include the equipment on which they were taken and any other info about the image. (I'm personally curious to know.)
- The submitted image must conform to this site's content license, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5, 3.0, or 4.0, depending on the time it was uploaded to the site.
- Do not use this as a forum for photo critique. Use chat instead, or ask a new question about your image.
Suggest a theme for a future contest. Leave a single comment below in the format,
Theme: <one sentence description>
Upvote the comment(s) with the theme you would like to see later.