What's the name of those ribbons with velcro that help secure the lenses in a camera bag, as in the picture below? I'd like to buy some, but have no clue how are they called.

enter image description here


1 Answer 1


It’s just Velcro, and completely unnecessary Velcro. I’ve had that exact pack fully loaded without the straps and have never had an issue.

But, if you insist, just get some bulk Velcro and cut to size: 16 Feet Length 0.75 Inch Width Hook and Loop with Strong Self Adhesive Tape Strip Fastener (White) (Amazon.com)


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.