I'm experimenting with doing all my editing in Photoshop instead of Lightroom. Does Photoshop have these filters/sliders that Lightroom has to change the levels on Highlights, Shadows, Whites and Blacks:

higlights, shadows, whites and blacks

I find myself missing them very often and I can't find them in Photoshop.

  • \$\begingroup\$ Have you tried the curves tool? Most adjustments, including those you ask about, have corresponding curve adjustments you can use. \$\endgroup\$
    – xiota
    Commented Jan 18, 2020 at 22:58

1 Answer 1


In my copy of Photoshop CC 2018 these are located under Filter -> Camera Raw Filter:
Filter menu with Camera Raw Filter highlighted

There you have the shadow, highlights, blacks and whites in the lower right: Camera Raw Filter window


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.