Inspired by the question, Is it practical to shoot portraits by only candlelight?, the theme of this contest is straight-forward: show us your best portraits that are lit only by candlelight.
- Vote up as many images as you like
- Please, up votes only! Do NOT vote down your competitors! If you don't like an image, don't vote
- Voting closes on January 29, 2020 at 12:00 AM UTC. The winner will be chosen based on votes at that time
- One photo submission per answer. Multiple entries are encouraged, but please don't spam answers. The aim is quality over quantity.
- Post only photos taken by yourself or the person with you.
- All entries should include a line of text with the location, subject, and date.
- The submitted image must conform to this site's content license, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 (CC BY-SA 4.0) with attribution required.
- Do not use this as a forum for photo critique. Use chat instead, or ask a new question about your image.
Suggest a theme for the next contest. Leave a single comment below in the format,
Theme: <one sentence description>
Upvote the comment(s) with the theme you would like to see next time.