Does anyone know if there is an iOS app (or mac os app) with what I can achieve the following:
- Be able to wirelessly connect to my 77D camera (either wifi or bluetooth is fine)
- Start the intervalometer (that step I can do on the camera manually)
- Be able to wirelessly read the EV readings to asses my exposure
- Be able to wirelessly (without interrupting the intervalometer) change ISO setting
- Be able to wirelessly (without interrupting the intervalometer) change shutter speed.
That’s it. I don’t need live view, image previews, autofocusing etc.
What I want to do is to wirelessly adjust exposure when doing a twilight timelapse (a.k.a. Holy Grail timelapse) without standing out in the cold.
Also if there is another way to achieve my goal - please enlighten me