This question already has an answer here:
Hey guys I have recently dug out old Pentax K-X with kit lenses, but I noticed I struggle with sharpness of the photos. No matter what settings I try I get my photos blurry when I crop it to make small things more visible, even my mid-tier phone takes sharper shots (even when cropping). To make things easier on you guys I will make a list:
- Impossible to get crispy sharp photos both using auto focus and manual focus
- Very noticable on closeups on bugs and stuff, taken from around 0.5m away.
- I have taken a photo of a bug from around 0.5m away.
- Photo below is example of what I got, in time I am using the camera (around 1000photos) I don't think I have a single one that is really sharp and crispy.
- Shooting raws, but same happened with jpgs.
- Flash - ON
- Shutter 1/160