I was wondering what app or filter would achieve the blurry duplication of the people on the right hand side of the photo, the one that's pointed to by the white arrows? If it's photoshop how would I do it?

enter image description here


A glass prism would create this effect.

A similar type of filter is known as kaleidoscope filters.

No additional software is needed.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.