I'm semi-pro photographer currently shooting A-mount both: Film and Digital, currently working as a Software Engineer. Through my history I got experience with most of the systems, wrote several photography-related articles and tutorials (almost none of them in English though, so you won't see me linking to my own materials).
I'm allergic to:
- crap written by Ken Rockwell
- "prophesies" of Tom Hogan
- generalizations based on one or two cameras
- And people who think that there are only 2 photographic systems for pros: Canon and Nikon (view mostly popularized by mr. Rockwell)
So best way to get a -1 from me is either by linking to texts made by these guys or popularizing bipolar point of view.
What I love:
- Answers based on experience that goes more deeply than into one or two systems
- Well-formatted answers that cover all of the matters in a question (even if someone else already suggested an idea you agree with)
- lists and direct comparisons
So best way to get +1 from me is by reading through whole question and answering every matter touched by it in widest scope possible.
English isn't my native language, so please, forgive me any spelling or grammatical mistakes.
Hope you'll find my answers helpful. And please: remember to mark answers under your questions if you agree with them (+1 doesn't do the job on it's own, though if you want to give +1 and mark an answer - you're even more awesome! ;) ).