|visits||member for||3 years, 9 months|
The name is Göran Andersson. I work as a programmer and have photography as a hobby.
I started with a fix-focus point-and-pray camera in the late eighties, and have worked my way through film SLRs and darkrooms to the DSLR that I use now.
- Canon EOS 5D mark II
- Canon EF 24-70 mm, f 2.8 L USM
- Canon EF 28-135 mm, f 3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Canon EF 70-300 mm, f 4.5-5.6 DO IS USM
- Canon EF 50mm, f 1.4
- Sigma EX 12-24 mm, f 4.5-5.6 DG HSM
- Sigma EX 50-500 mm, f 4-6,3 APO DG HSM
- Lensbaby 2.0
- Canon Speedlite 550EX
- Manfrotto 728B
- Manfrotto 776YB
|bio||website||guffa.com||visits||member for||3 years, 9 months|