Lightnings taking a ride

by ceinmart

submit your photo

Hall of Fame
View past winners from this year

Please participate in Meta
and help us grow.

Tag Info

New answers tagged


There is a solution provided by Jeffrey Friedl and his awesome Lightroom plugin "Data Explorer". download and install the plugin select all the images, which have different canon styles applied, you want to process. the free version of the plugin is limited to handling a maximum of 500 images at once. Edit > Select all run the data explorer. File > Plug-in ...

Top 50 recent answers are included