Westminster fountain at sunset

by Jorge Córdoba

submit your photo

Hall of Fame
View past winners from this year

Please participate in Meta
and help us grow.

Tag Info

New answers tagged


For my outdoor night time photography I use cloth sheets over the flashlights. If it's thin enough one layer will do a little color change, but 2 or 3 or 5 layers will increase the saturation of the color, but weaken the strength.

Top 50 recent answers are included