darktable (officially written with a lowercase d) is free, open source software for the processing of RAW image files produced by digital cameras. It is available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, and Mac OS X.
- Fully non-destructive editing of white balance, exposure and curve, cropping, rotation and many adjustments and ehnancement filters;
- Import from a variety of image formats including high dynamic range files;
- Export to 8-bit standard formats, 16-bit formats, and high dynamic range formats;
- Built-in ICC profile support for sRGB, Adobe RGB, XYZ and linear RGB;
- Search image collections based on tags, ratings, and colour labels;
- Support for XMP sidecar files to store image metadata alongside image files;
- Translations for eighteen languages including German, French, Spanish, and simplified Chinese.
Visit the official website for the user manual, installation instructions, plus further details and news.