Sunset in Kruger

by MrFrench

submit your photo

Hall of Fame
View past winners from this year

Please participate in Meta
and help us grow.

Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


If you are willing to do it the hard way, you can use standard black-and-white photographic printing paper and do a reversal processing on it. What that means is that you will be making a negative, but then making a direct positive from the negative without an additional imaging exposure (though there will be an additional exposure to light). It will ...


Alternative Photography, which is on Google's first page, is still one of the best resources I know of for alt-process photography, so I'll recommend it anyway: The forums at are low-traffic, but generally helpful and knowledeable, and don't show up for the ...


Most modern large-format plotters used by specialist print companies can print on a variety of surfaces, including canvas, acetate, and Tyvek. I would think your best option is to print onto acetate (transparency) and fix that to the canvas board somehow, perhaps on top of or embedded in the resin you mentioned.


A good tutorial on making digital negatives using The Gimp. A free image editing software platform. You can make them on your computer and then print using any printer you have. Not sure why you mention your printer? Maybe some printers have this option built in?


Panda Photographic Lab, Seattle Panda handles: Roll film in B&W, C-41, and E-6. Cross processing, push/pull, etc. all fine. B&W Sheet film (4x5" through 8x10") "SOON" (see edit) TO ADD: E-6 sheet film (4x5", at least) (Should be online c. January 2011? edit: As of January 2012, it's still not online, but they're still claiming to be working on ...


As near as I can tell, "tactile photography" is a very, very limited artistic style with only a couple of instances of it being used. In it, a photograph is printed on a raised relief surface so that a blind person could feel the image. What you need to be able to do it depends on how you want to go about it. At a minimum, you would need a method of ...


There is nothing "conventional" about cross processing. Cross processing is the deliberate processing of a film in a chemical process for which it was not designed. The most common types of cross processing are : Processing color negative films with the E6 process Processing color reversal films with the C41 process Processing color negative film in E6 ...


Peak Imaging International - United Kingdom E6, C41 and B&W from 35mm, 120 roll film, 5x4 and 10x8 Mailing Address Peak Imaging FREEPOST RLSY-YZJX-SLXC Sheffield S20 3PP Phone +44 114 224 3207


Citizen's Photo, in Portland Oregon, does C-41, and E-6 from 35mm through 8x10", and B&W from 35mm to 4x5". Location: 706 SE 6th. Portland, Oregon 97214 Phone: Phone: (503) 232-8501 Fax (503) 233-4037 Toll Free (1-800) 221-3267 Mailing address (?): I'm not sure when you'd use this address versus the other... I'll try to find out and update this ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible