Road Train !!!!!!!!!!

by Russell McMahon

submit your photo

Hall of Fame
View past winners from this year

Please participate in Meta
and help us grow.

Tag Info

New answers tagged


I really don't know what you people are talking about when you say the image quality will suffer. I have a T2i and a Canon FD 50mm 3.5 macro lens I adapted to it using an adapter with a glass element in it and the photos I take with it could not be any sharper, whether they be macro or regular distance shots! I have perfect 20/20 vision and some of my macro ...

Top 50 recent answers are included