Westminster fountain at sunset

by Jorge Córdoba

submit your photo

Hall of Fame
View past winners from this year

Please participate in Meta
and help us grow.

Optical devices used between camera and lens to magnify middle part of projected image, effectively turning the lens into a longer (but slower) one.

learn more… | top users | synonyms


Is there a teleconverter to go between Sony Alpha A77 D and Tamron 70-200 f2.8 (with Sony mount)?

I'm struggling to figure out whether there's a teleconverter (available in the UK now) that will go between a Sony Alpha A77 and a Tamron lens. There seems to be some recommendations I could find, but ...