My question is as follows: In 2006 I bought a Canon EOS350D with a Tamron 18-200, which was a great choice for shooting pictures on vacations, not having to carry around much, etc. Now, this seems ...
I've been taking photographs for a while, and have started to think about moving to full-frame. I'm on a very limited budget, but I currently have a good macro lens and am quite willing to buy ...
On a wedding occasion, I learned the photographer was using D200. I have D5100. I quickly jumped in and checked the prices on Amazon (it was 2.5x expensive) and then compared it on snapsort. Now the ...
I've been trying to figure out the comparison of the two - I've gone out onto the 'field' and taken excellent photos on both cameras. The question is mainly this, given the substantially better ...
What factors should I take into account when deciding whether to buy now or wait for something better?
Is it always better to just buy now and ignore marketing hype, announcements, and speculation? If I always wait for the next model, I will never buy anything. What about buying the cheapest thing ...