Time passes by

by clabacchio

submit your photo

Hall of Fame
View past winners from this year

Please participate in Meta
and help us grow.

are a set of written, printed, illustrated, or blank sheets, made of ink, paper, parchment, or other materials, usually fastened together to hinge at one side.

learn more… | top users | synonyms


European/UK sources for quality book weight duo coated inkjet paper?

Im doing some research on inkjet book-weight duo papers, something that performs well for photo and graphics. I work at an art school in Scotland and am not finding much on the market that is below ...