by ʇolɐǝz ǝɥʇ qoq

Submit your Photo
Hall of Fame

Please participate in Meta
and help us grow.

Photography Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

The latest version of Adobe Photoshop Express for the iPhone allows you to add a border called Film Emulsion to your photos.

It seems like this should be something that can be easily done in the full version of Photoshop CSx, but the only way I can figure out how to do it is very manual and long for such a simple effect.

Any ideas on how to do this quickly?

share|improve this question

There's plenty of plugins and add-on scripts that do this. For example:

Some of these are free, some are priced highly enough to make me make kind of a funny face. But you can also take the long manual process and roll it up into your own action.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.