by ʇolɐǝz ǝɥʇ qoq

Submit your Photo
Hall of Fame

Please participate in Meta
and help us grow.

Photography Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I am searching for something like a SD card with a second conectorto USB, so I can put the card into my Cam and plug the usb into my PC, so that I'm able to shoot some pictures directly to my HD (in PC).

Before you ask: my cam isn't able to do this per usb, so I want the camera to "think" it has an SD card, but it is directly connected to my PC.

Thank you

share|improve this question
up vote 6 down vote accepted

Whilst not a direct USB link, there is a product called an eye-fi which allows your camera to send your photos directly to you computer, when it is within range of specified wireless networks. The 4Gb version retails around the £50 mark on Amazon

share|improve this answer
Well, this is great even better than my usb suggestion, because of beeing wireless – Tokk Jan 24 '11 at 14:35

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.