India Point Park

India Point Park
by matt-ball                

Submit your Photo
Hall of Fame

Please participate in Meta
and help us grow.

Photography Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Is it only about semi and fully automatic mecanism ?

share|improve this question
up vote 5 down vote accepted

The M6 isn't manufactured anymore, so any M6 you would be buying will be used. That might be a large part of the price difference. The M6 successor, the MP, costs exactly as much ($4995) at B&H as the M7.

There's a decent article of the M7 (with comparisons to the M6) over at Luminous Landscape.

Please do remember that with Leicas, just like all other cameras, the camera is 20% of the tool, the lens in the other 80%.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer

 
discard

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.