by ʇolɐǝz ǝɥʇ qoq

Submit your Photo
Hall of Fame

Please participate in Meta
and help us grow.

Photography Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

It might be me using the wrong term for what I have in mind, but I cannot find how and where I can have lenticular images developed.

I mean those things that display two (or more) different images depending on the angle you look at it. Often, they are also holographic/3D.

A quick Google search only revealed large printers that won't do anything below a certain quantity. And I'm in Canada, so providers which can provide service here would be most relevant.

share|improve this question
up vote 6 down vote accepted

I do lenticular photography work for several of my clients on a regular basis. The phrase I believe you're looking for (at least here in the States) is 'Lenticular Printing.' When I did a Google search on the phrase 'no minimum lenticular printing' there were several outfits that claimed to be able to do short-runs with no-minimums... Is the problem that you've found these firms already but they won't work with you because you're in Canada? Or is it more getting the phrase 'lenticular printing' right so Google is able to return you good search results?

share|improve this answer
The problem was my frasing. I eventually figured out the "lenticular printing" myself, but I didn't figure out the "no minimum". If you're not a native speaker, you don't get to the "right" expression that easily :) – Lagerbaer Jan 4 '11 at 21:04

protected by mattdm Dec 5 '11 at 3:18

Thank you for your interest in this question. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).

Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.