Eye of the eclipse...

by darkhausen

submit your photo

Hall of Fame
View past winners from this year

Please participate in Meta
and help us grow.

Sign up ×
Photography Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Is there any keyboard control for panning, or something similar to -mouse to pan while I'm using the adjustment brush?

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

up vote 5 down vote accepted

Just hold down the space bar and drag with the mouse.

share|improve this answer
Thanks, that's probably the one key I haven't tried ... – Dreamingof8a Sep 1 '13 at 8:45
:) It's actually a pretty common shortcut - it works in Photoshop and a few other programs too. – Mark Whitaker Sep 1 '13 at 9:11

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.