I've a Sony DSC-F828. Every time I use the camera, I get the following problem after several shots. I get either:
- A striped image which is overexposed even if I use a very short exposure time (ref. image 1)
- A predominant black image with strange colors, as if a "neon filter" is applied: .
I don't understand the cause and the origin of this problem. These are the main observations I've done:
- It appears after use
- Shutting down the camera doesn't solve the problem but after some days it works again
- After taking a photo the image shown in the LCD is affected by this problem (so that excludes a problem related to the CF).
- The first time it appeared was some time after I shot the sun through some leaves.