Eye of the eclipse...

by darkhausen

submit your photo

Hall of Fame
View past winners from this year

Please participate in Meta
and help us grow.

Sign up ×
Photography Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

What is the Photoshop keyboard shortcut to expand a folder?

For example, I'd like to use my keyboard to expand the selected "yellow" folder:

enter image description here

Any ideas how to do this?

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by mattdm, MikeW, Paul Cezanne, NickM, John Cavan Apr 19 '13 at 2:32

Questions on Photography Stack Exchange are expected to relate to photography within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

This is more of a superuser.com type question I think. That site is for these exact sorts of questions about program details. – MikeW Apr 17 '13 at 18:34
OK thanks Mike. – Ryan Apr 18 '13 at 20:36

1 Answer 1

up vote 0 down vote accepted

I don't think you can. If you go to Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts, there is nothing in the Application or Panels menus to expand/contract a group.

share|improve this answer
Bah. I feared as much. Thanks anyway :) – Ryan Apr 18 '13 at 20:36

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.