Before the rush

Before the rush
by evan-pak

Submit your Photo
Hall of Fame

Please participate in Meta
and help us grow.

Photography Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

What kind of rain cover this photographer is using?

I couldn't find anything similar on B&H and Adorama.

enter image description here Photo: Stylecaster, by Jenny Norris

share|improve this question
something from his kitchen? – Michael Nielsen Feb 15 '13 at 13:05
I don't think so, it looks like that is something tightly fitted around the camera... – Omne Feb 15 '13 at 16:34
You can do a lot with Gorilla Tape and large size Zip-lock freezer bags. – Phil Feb 15 '13 at 17:22
up vote 3 down vote accepted


None of the photographers appear to be the same, but this is the event where your photo came from, and the general style of cover looks the same. Just perhaps more tightly wrapped in later photos. Maybe not..
Somebody may well have been selling them on the spot - which would account for the similarities.
Photo here


enter image description here

On this page

share|improve this answer

It appears to be a cheap plastic rain cover that can be purchased over sites like ebay or amazon. You have to search for the terms camera rain cover. These are cheap ones though they only stop rain to a certain amount.

rain cover

share|improve this answer
It's a shame they don't include a Canon DSLR with their $10 rain cover, but at least they make this point clear in the image. – Matt Grum Feb 15 '13 at 14:53
But it looks like that is something tightly fitted around the camera... – Omne Feb 15 '13 at 16:34

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.