by ʇolɐǝz ǝɥʇ qoq

Submit your Photo
Hall of Fame

Please participate in Meta
and help us grow.

Photography Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Hey I'm new on that part of the stackexchange and I'm wondering if you guys know a tool to generate a blurry version of a picture, an online tool would be perfect.

I don't know anything about design tools such as photoshop, and I only need to blur a picture.

share|improve this question
For what purpose? – whatsisname Jan 5 '13 at 8:23
to create a blurry background for a web application – Jonathan de M. Jan 5 '13 at 8:33
up vote 1 down vote accepted

You could use Pixlr Express and pick Adjustment > Blur.

share|improve this answer
Exactly what I needed – Jonathan de M. Jan 5 '13 at 8:54

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.