In my quest to buy a new camera, My local store has three bundles, that each comes with one of the three lenses mentioned in the title. I'm having a hard time deciding between the three as they all have relatively the same pros and cons. So I'm going to deligate this decision making to you based on the following information:
- The frame will either be a 60D or T4i (650D)
- Price isn't an issue when comparing the bundles
- My other lenses are 50mm 1.8, sigma 10-20, and canon 100mm 2.8 macro. I also have the kit 18-55 and 75-300
- I've shot with the 17-85 and 18-200 before and I like them both
- 80% of my shots are Landscapes, 10% macro, and 10% everything else.
- I'm primarily looking for a lens I can walk with while on travel, and/or put as a secondary lens on my second frame.
- My criteria in order: Image Quality (opened wide, sharpness, distortion, and aberration, AF speed at low light, and versatility (Do panoramas, portraits, street shots, etc, as the situation requires).
Thanks in advance :)