I've been given the following lenses from my neighbour; which ones will fit a Nikon D3100?
- Sigma 28-200 mm F F3,8 - 5,6
- Nikon Af 70-210mm F/4,0-5,6
- Nikon Af 28-85mm F/3,5-4.5
- Nikon 50 mm F 1.4
- Nikon Nikkor -Q-C- Auto 1: 2,8 F = 135 mm
- Zoom Nikkor C Auto 1: 4,5 f0 80 mm - 200 mm
- Zoom Nikkor 43-86 mm 1:3,5
- Nikkor -H-C Auto 1:3,5 f = 28 mm
A friend told me that not many of them will fit, but they would all fit a D300 or a D7000, since both of these bodies have an autofocus feature built-in. Is this correct?