by ʇolɐǝz ǝɥʇ qoq

Submit your Photo
Hall of Fame

Please participate in Meta
and help us grow.

Photography Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Hello I have Casio Exilim EX-Z85 with broken flash lamp, does anyboy know what is the lamp size? I want to replace this lamp, I found few on the web: (link to google translate page) but I'm not sure what is the original lamp size.

Camera specifications:

Regards, Chris

share|improve this question
You mean the flash bulb? – mattdm Jun 26 '12 at 16:30
up vote 1 down vote accepted

Its called the "High Intensity Discharge (HID) Lamp". Parts are available in most local camera shops and they are not that costly. So consult your nearest camera repair shop and have it replaced with a compatible HID flash lamp.

take care

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.