I'm looking to carry my Canon DSLR on my shoulder.
I have a Canon T1i with 15-85mm lens that I walked around with all the time.
Here is what I need:
- A comfortable strap that is long enough to carry on shoulder
- It holds the camera security and in place (maybe behind my back or by the side, lens pointing downward)
- It is easy to sling around and ready to shoot in seconds
- It is fairly light and I can carry my camera on my shoulder for hours
- It is fairly cheap (something in the $20 range)
I read about Sun snipper the RS system. They're pretty expensive. I am wondering if there is a cheaper alternative that is good.